- Swimming in the backyard pool whenever we wanted
- Riding bicycles miles and miles back and forth with my Best Friend Julia
- At least two weeks at Lake Tenkiller = water skiing, jumping off cliffs, eating junk food, hunting crawdads, more swimming, reading, and sleeping in a tent (away from my Dad's snores)
- Church Camp (Falls Creek)
- Vacation Bible School (aka VBS)
- No Homework
- Wearing cut-offs and a swimming suit every day
- Going barefoot
- Knowing chores had to be done before Mom and Dad got home and waiting until about 30 min before to do them
- Long days and not having to be home until dark.
Wish I could bring back those days for my kids :) Sigh.
|Lake Tenkiller Oklahoma|