Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's Been a While

So many things have changed in the last few months...

After graduation, Big J moved to San Antonio, TX he is living with his Grandmother, working, and figuring out life. We miss him and hope him the best.


M moved to her Dad's :(  One of the consequences of divorce is that she has this choice. She's doing well in her new school, part of the cheer team and on student counsel, and I desperately miss her.

I am working as a School Librarian at a Middle School in Oklahoma City. I love it! Crazy middle school students. M trained me to spot a 12 year old a mile a way and it has been very useful in this new world. Checking out technology, textbooks, and testing are all new tasks for me but I still get to do readers advisory for students and teachers. I am really looking forward to collaborating and research papers are rumored to begin soon, woohoo!!!



P is playing Football!! While he isn't the smallest on the team he is still a little guy. Poor thing really needs suspenders to keep those pants up (he has NO rear end!) He likes being part of a team and I am actually learning the game, a little...



Little J lost his two front teeth. He's in the first grade, he lost the first one and waited until the evening after school pictures to loose the the second front tooth. Silly boy!

 

H hit a growth spurt, her feet are size 8 and she's only 10!!!!! Remember Big D is 6'9" H and P are both 10.
H is 5ft and wearing a size 8 shoe. She is blond haired and  blue eyed and is a beauty. She will be taller than her 5'1 3/4" stepmother by Christmas, I'm sure!!!

I will do better about posting.  Life has some crazy ups and downs.
What's been happening in your world?





No comments:

Post a Comment