Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Trampoline

This post was inspired by the Writer's Workshop at Mama Kat's

Mama’s Losin’ It

I choose, "What do your kids have that you always wanted as a kid?" for my post challenge. 

That is easy! I always wanted a trampoline. We never got one. My parents were worried we would fall off and break our arms or something.
My friend, Melissa, had one and I LOOOOOVED visiting her house and jumping. 
For hours.
She was bored with it but I could flip and soar and dive. It was almost as good as swimming. 
So, Thanks Melissa for putting up with me on the trampoline.

My kids got one on a cold blustery Christmas morning. 
Two elves put that stinking thing together, along with the net surrounding it to keep them safe, and ushered the kids away from the back door until they were all assembled for the grand reveal.

The kids were so excited that the elves fingers were finally warmed by their cheer. :) 

 

Then the tornado came through our town and torn up the safety guard...


 

and then Big D made it into a splash pad! 

Those kids are soooo lucky!!!


So, what do your kids have that you always wanted?






No comments:

Post a Comment