Sunday, August 19, 2012

I am a Pinterest Enthusiast and a Teacher

I am working with the local chamber and presenting a class on Marketing with Pinterest.
This has been a fun project.
I've "met" some really great people including Beth Hayden  who sent me a copy of her book
to review and I have to say, Well done! Beth has an amazing knack for distilling information down to its essence. Her advise is practical and easy to follow. She offers case studies and insights to help you succeed with Pinterest. Look for Beth's books at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Apple iBooks.
For my class I have developed a checklist and am going to include it here for you to print. Be sure and leave a comment if you download it and find it useful!



1 comment:


  1. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that started tonight. It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete