Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Building "My" Better Blog: Finding my Niche

This blog has everything, humor, tragedy (not really), book reviews, parenting, DIY, home remodeling, and probably things I've forgotten to mention. But it is time.
Time to decide on a niche. (The Sits Girls do a fantastic job of guiding bloggers to better skills.)

Given the title of the blog "You, me and allll these kids" I am migrating the book reviews to another blog titled Flights of a Fancy Librarian
And this blog will be devoted to family life, crafts with kids, and the occasional project I can rope Big D into doing with me.  Look for more to come!
Here are some pictures of things past and present :)









This is Day #2!


2 comments:

  1. Love your family. Looks like yall are silly! New follower from the Southern Bloggers list. Julie @ http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com. I'm in Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I will head on over to your site right now!
      We are in Oklahoma :)
      Thanks again!
      Alicia

      Delete