Friday, August 12, 2011

My love of Pinterest

I've found a new obsession. Pinterst, Have you heard of this website? This website and Stumbleupon are my two favorite past times. In combination these two are a dreamers dream!
Pinterst is a digital idea board. You can create as many boards as you like and track ideas. At first your catagories may be rather broad but as you go along pinning to your board you may want to winno them down to more specific boards.
Pair this with Stumbleupon, a site that literally stumbles through the "inter-web". You choose your catagories to stumble or just stumble on to everything.
Then to combine them, you pin your finds to your board in pinterst. So cool! Here are some of my boards:
You have to be invited to use pinterest. If you want an invitation just reply with your email address and I will send one.
Check it out...it's an addiction that won't hurt anyone :)
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment