Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Learning to Blog or What I've figured out so far...

I started this blog as a New Year's resolution last year...in July :) 
Since then, I've learned about posting my own pictures, done some book reviews, and a few confessions.
I've played with the design, learned how to use Picasa to create a custom header via Pinterest but I'm still trying to figure out things like:
Adding buttons  
image found here See How We Sew  

Making tabs work- my blog is a jumble of posts and themes and I would like to organize them (I am a librarian after all) 

Searchable key words

Copyright rules for posting images found online...?

The overall design

I am a DIY'er and would love to figure it out but I am also not above asking for help. If you are in the same boat check out Whimsical Blog Designs  Kate is offering a custom blog give-away. Check out her site, look at her beautiful portfolio and let me know what you think. 
And keep your fingers crossed, if my blog design suddenly changes into a dynamic Mama Kat style of amazingness, you will know I won! Or figured out the entire enter-web mess :)


No comments:

Post a Comment